BITUVER X-5 membranes are realized with elastoplastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –5°C cold flexibility made by a low filler content.
BITUVER X-5 membranes are realized with elastoplastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –5°C cold flexibility made by a low filler content. The products are reinforced by polyester stabilized with glass filaments or by glass mat.
BITUVER X-5 is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special black polypropylene tissue.
BITUVER X-5 MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- Excellent adhesion
- Quality comparable to higher range membranes
- Excellent value for money
- Good mechanical strength
- Ideal even under heavy protection
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be applied;
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER X-5 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special termofusibile film;
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C
- It is advisable to keep the rolls in warehouse, not exposed to the sun rays and at a higher temperature than +5°C. Keep the rolls in the upright position. If possible, avoid stacking pallets, especially with slated membranes. It is advisable to use the product within 2/3 months from delivery.
|Total surface covered
|NameBITUVER X-5 3 kg V
|Total surface covered3,00
|NameBITUVER X-5 4 kg V
|NameBITUVER XB-5 3 mm P
|NameBITUVER X-5 4 mm P
|NameBITUVER X-5 TEX 4 mm P
|NameBITUVER X-5 MINERAL 4 kg P
|NameBITUVER X-5 MINERAL 4,5 kg P