BITUVER XB-10 membranes are realized with plastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –10°C cold flexibility
The product has a good mechanical resistance and high dimensional stability.
BITUVER XB-10 is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a
special black polypropylene tissue.
Bituver XB-10 MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- Wide range of versions
- Easy installation
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be applied;
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER XB-10 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with aspecial termofusibile film;
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.
|NameBituver XB-10 4 mm P
|NameBituver XB-10 TEX 4 mm P
|NameBituver XB-10 Mineral 4 kg P
|NameBituver XB-10 Mineral 4,5 kg P