BITUVER XB-5 membranes are realized with plastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –5°C cold flexibility. The product has a good mechanical resistance and high dimensional stability.
BITUVER XB-5 is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special black polypropylene tissue.
Bituver XB-5 MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- Available in many versions
- Easy installation
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be applied;
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER XB-5 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special termofusibile film;
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.
|NameBITUVER XB-5 3 mm P||Thickness (mm)3||Palette250||REINFORCEMENTPoliestere|
|NameBITUVER XB-5 4 mm P||Thickness (mm)4||Palette230||REINFORCEMENTPoliestere|
|NameBITUVER XB-5 TEX 4 mm P||Thickness (mm)4||Palette230||REINFORCEMENTPoliestere|
|NameBITUVER XB-5 Mineral 4,5 kg P||Palette230||REINFORCEMENTPoliestere|